- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 The Entertainment Agency Limited (“TEA”, “us”, “we” or “our” for short) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. This Cookies Policy (“Policy”) is intended to inform you how our Website uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. This Policy is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using the website, http://teaentertain.com/ (the “Website”). Please take a minute to read and understand the Policy.
- 2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
- 2.1 Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
- 2.2 For further details on cookies please visit All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information on Cookie restriction and blocking for a wide variety of browsers.
- 3.1 We use both first party and third party cookies. That is, both TEA and third party companies set cookies through this Website.
- 3.2 We use “analytical” cookies which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of the website are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Website and better serve our customers. We do not generally store any personal Information that you provided to us in your cookies.
- 3.4 We use ‘session’ cookies which enable you to carry information across pages of the Website and avoid having to re-enter information. Session cookies enable us to compile statistics that help us to understand how the Website is being used and to improve its structure.
- 3.5 We use ‘persistent’ cookies which are cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer and help us to recognise you as a unique visitor to the Website, tailoring the content of certain areas of the Website to offer you content that match your preferred interests.
- 3.6 By using our Website, you are deemed to consent to our use of the cookies described above.
- 3.7 You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
- 3.8 You may also delete cookies at any time by going to the browsing settings on your web browser.
- 3.9 Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
- 4. COOKIES WE USE
Here is a list of the cookies we use, their purpose and how long they will remain on your computer (unless you actively delete them earlier):
- 1. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 1.3 All your Information (as defined below) shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) where applicable. If you want to know what Information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.4 TEA is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act and is a company registered under number 4460754 in England whose registered office is at The Entertainment Agency Limited, 2nd Floor, 8-14 Vine Hill, London EC1R 5DX. TEA shall ensure that your Information is processed and held in accordance with the Act.
- 2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
- 2.1 When you visit the Website you may provide us with your email address (together, the “Information”). You may provide us with this Information in a number of ways:
- (a) by supplying us with the Information listed above, through subscribing to receive news, promotions, information or updates from us (our “online services”); and
- (b) if you choose to correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses;
- 2.2 We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and the geographical location of your computer, for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
- 3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
- 3.1 We use your Information in the following ways:
(a) to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
(b) to notify you about any changes to our service;
(c) in accordance with your authorisation as expressed when you subscribe to any online service provided by us or when you correspond with us.
- 3.2 In limited circumstances we may pass your Information to other third party organisations:
- (a) if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- (b) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- (c) with your consent (for example when you subscribe to receive updates from our third party partners).
- 4. COOKIES
- 5. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- 5.1 You may request access to all your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing email@example.com.. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- 6. YOUR CONSENT
- 6.1 By using the Website you consent to our collection and use of your Information as described in this Policy. If we change our Policy and/or procedures, we will post those changes on the Website to keep you aware of what Information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
- 6.2 You have the right to ask us not to process for marketing purposes Information we collect from you. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing of your Information by ticking the relevant box(es) on the form(s) we use to collect your Information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- 7.1 The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. The Information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting Information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
- 8. SECURITY
- 8.1 We maintain the highest standards of security; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of Information from you to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
- 9. THIRD PARTY SITES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you are 16 years old or younger you may not enter competitions on the site. Please ask a parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
- Please note that any TEA goods or services that you purchase are offered for sale by TEA Limited, a third party company, via a third party website. We are not responsible for any transactions that you enter into with that company or any data that you provide to them.
- 1. TEA
- 1.1 This Site is owned and operated by TEA (“we”, “us”, “our”). If you would like further information about TEA or anything else referred to on the Site, please contact us using the following details:
The Entertainment Agency Limited,
2nd Floor, 8-14 Vine Hill,
London EC1R 5DX
- 2. USE OF THE SITE
- 2.1 You may not use the Site in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or licence that applies to you.
- 2.2 Except as expressly permitted, you agree that when using the Site you will not:
- (a) publish, post, upload, store, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, harmful, confidential, libellous, hateful, or otherwise illegal material or information or anything which might constitute a criminal or civil offence;
- (b) upload files or other data that contain software or other material which are the intellectual property rights of any third party or which are protected by rights of privacy or publicity of any third party without having received all necessary consents; or
- (c) upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any other computer.
- 2.3 You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that we may give you from time to time regarding the use of the Site.
- 2.4 You are responsible for obtaining (at your own cost) all necessary equipment and telecommunications services required to access and use the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that no one uses your equipment to access the Site without your permission. We will be entitled to assume that anyone who accesses the Site using your equipment has your permission to do so and you will be liable for any Charges or any other costs, liabilities or damages that may be incurred by any such person.
- 3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 3.2 You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through the Site subject to the following conditions:
- (a) the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- (b) the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium without the written permission of AKA;
- (c) the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- (d) the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- (e) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
- 3.3 We do not give you any rights in relation to Intellectual Property Rights in any product or service that you purchase from or via the Site.
- 4.4 The term “Intellectual Property Rights” shall be taken to mean all patents, registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright (including such rights in computer software and databases), database rights and moral rights (in each case for the full period thereof and extensions, revivals and renewals thereof), applications for the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing anywhere in the world, and all similar rights anywhere in the world including those subsisting in inventions, designs, drawings and computer programs.
- 4. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- 4.1 We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. We obtain the materials and information provided on the Site from third party partners and so we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
- 4.3 This Site contains links to websites and microsites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website or microsite may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
- 5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b) any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you;
- (c) any other liability that cannot be so limited or excluded at law.
- 5.2 Subject to Clause 6.1, you agree that we shall not be liable for:
in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- (a) any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings or loss or corruption of data); or
- (b) any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- (c) any use of this Site or its contents;
- (d) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of duration of any period of unavailability; or
- (e) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site,
- 5.3 Without limiting the effect of Clause 6.2, due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials.
- 5.5 Some goods or services may differ slightly from the description or appearance on the Site. Please check the delivered product/service immediately on receipt because we will not be held responsible for any subsequent loss or destruction.
- 5.6 We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
7. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- (a) you commit any breach of any term of this Agreement; or
- (b) you do not comply fully with Clause 2 above; or
- (c) you commit a material breach of these Terms; or
- (d) we choose to so terminate in our sole discretion.
- 6.3 Forthwith upon termination of this Agreement, you cease all use of the Site. Any termination of this Agreement (howsoever occasioned) shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either party nor shall it affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision in this Agreement, which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continued in force on or after such termination and neither shall it affect any common rights that are available to you.
8. NO WAIVER
9. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
12. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- 12.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.